9/22/2008

Tiny Clears The Air On "Jump Off" Response

I did a post over the weekend about how some chick on Myspace was supposedly harrassing Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, about being T.I.'s "jump off". The post featured the response that Tiny "supposedly" sent back to the girl, but come to find out, Tiny is saying that wasn't her that sent that response. This is what she had to say about that:

I just want to clear this up. That was not me. That didn’t come from me. I would never say anything like that to anybody. That sh*t is crazy. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone and I’m not going to disrespect my family to do that. For one crazy person. I’m not even a computer person like that for me to be going back and forth fussing with one girl about my relationship. I don’t have to do that. People talk about my relationship every day. That don’t bother me none.

All that about s*ckin d*ck and jump offs. I don’t know nothing about a jump off so clearly that wouldn’t even be cool. I have a 12 year old daughter that be reading that kind’ve stuff so that’s not something that I would do just for someone to write down and say that I said that. I don’t feel like I have to prove anything to anyone about me and my relationship so I just want people to know that I did not say that.

I was reading comments and they were like “Yea girl you tell her”. I’m like the one day people want to defend me and be on my side”, I didn’t even say it.They want to take this sh*t and say, “Oh yea, we like her” *laughs* It’s so stupid but I wouldn’t do anything like that. I just want to clear that up.

I thought that whole responding to some random chick thing was a bit strange for Tiny. I figured she was a bigger person than that, but... when I see news, I must report it, and when something comes out to clear that up, I must report that as well!

No comments: