9/25/2008

Kimora Introduces Medical Apparel Line

Ms. Fabulosity herself, Kimora Lee Simmons is back and she's bringing the medical fashion game with her. Kimora has introduced a new line of medical apparel for all of the hard working ladies out there that want to stay chic and cute while poking and prodding away at their patients.

A statement on the website for the clothing line says:
"Baby Phat by Kimora Lee Simmons celebrates the diversity and beauty of the career-oriented woman - particularly those in the medical industry. We are a brand dedicated to providing women with certain elements of fashion, flair, and fabulosity in their everyday wardrobe needs.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

UGLY..I AM A NURSE I WOULD NOT BE CAUGHT DEAD WALKING AROUND THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE LOKKING LIKE A CAT. KIMORA SHOULD STICK TO WHAT SHE KNOWS
S. UNDERWOOD

Jenn Martinson said...

I don't think I care how fashionable anyone is when they're sticking me with needles are asking my husband to turn his head and cough. Knowing KLS this stuff is NOT cheap so you're gonna have nurses shouting "Oh, no you DIDN'T get mucus on my Baby Phat!"