9/18/2008

Proof That Danity Kane Could Really Be Headed Towards Splitsville!

Lately, we've been hearing back and forth talk about the babies of Danity Kane breaking up and then not breaking up, blah blah blah! Last week, I did a post about Aubrey and D. Woods being booted out the group after a heated discussion with Papa Diddy. I received a nasty little comment on the blog about that topic too! Oh well! A few weeks before that I did a post about Diddy taking Danity Kane member Dane Richard (all by herself mind you) with him to Canada to appear on stage with him during his show, eluding to a possible solo career.

Now, this flyer for the birthday party for Dawns man Q and his bandmate Robert, both of Day 26, shows up with the guest list printed on it. If you read closely... I know you might need to get out the microscope to see it but do you see how it says, Special Guests: All of Day 26, All of Danity Kane, Dawn Richard, ect...? Sooooooo why is Dawn singled out from the group. No, it can't be no crap like, "well maybe it's because she's going to do a special performance for Q or something!"

Seriously? No! We're not hearing all this chitter chatter about Danity Kane arguing and -ish for nothing! Some real deal Holyfield mess is goin on... and it'll come out in due time! I'm just sippin my lemonade and waitin for this -ish to come to a head!

3 comments:

Jenn Martinson said...

Dawn and Aundrea seem like the most level-headed ones in that group so I hope at least those two end up OK.

Anonymous said...

get a life...by the way vote third party 2008 Nader/Gonzalez, hope for real change we can believe in. VOTE THIRD PARTY!

Anonymous said...

I REALLY HATE THAT ALL THIS MESS ABOUT DANITY KANE IS BEING PUT IN THE PUBLIC EYE... BUT SINCE IT IS I MUST SPEAK ON IT... I REALLY DONT THINK DAWN, SHANNON, AND AUNDREA WILL BE LEAVING DK ANYTIME SOON. BUT IF WOODS, OR O'DAY WAS TO LEAVE THE GROUP IT REALLY WOULD'NT BE AS HOCK TO NOBODY... I JUST HOPE FOR THE BEST FOR THE GROUP. IF DANITY KANE WAS TO BREAK UP IT WOULD REALLY BE A BAD THING FOR ME.