9/24/2008

Ne-Yo Wants Some Shine Time

Ne-Yo is really coming off like a big ass baby right here! The R&B Multi-platinum artist has lashed out at the media for not giving him enough spotlight!

This is a real *itch move Ne-Yo... just for the record. Who does this kind of stuff? Anyways, he blames the snub on his clean-living lifestyle.

The Closer hitmaker believes his talents are not recognized in the press, despite two-multi platinum albums and a Grammy award, because he is too straight-laced. And the star believes the media would prefer him to be more like hard-partying Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs or a drug-taking rock star.

He says, “People feel that because I’m a fully functional adult and not a heroin addict, I won’t sell magazines. “Everybody wants me to be the guy sleeping with every celebrity woman in this industry. Everyone wants me to be this guy in the club, popping 17 bottles. Everybody wants me to be Diddy, but that’s not me.”

Would you like some cheese with that damn WHINE Ne-Yo??? Could grief Charlie Brown!!! Will somebody give this dude a magazine cover just once so he can shut the hell up with all this mess? I think I'm just going to sit back and wait to see what dude does to get some attention! Any body have any ideas of what he'll come up with? I can think of a few, but they ain't thangs that "straight" laced boys do!

No comments: