9/25/2008

Purse Obsession: Michael Kors Rehearsal Drawstring Bag

I think since Michael Kors has teamed up with Project Runway, his line has gained so much attention. Everybody knows that the show has a huge following. And even if it's your first time watching that show and you see Heidi Klum introduce the judges, and she says Michael Kors, and you know that you've heard that name somewhere before... and then what do you do? You google him and find out all of this nifty stuff about him and his line of clothes, bags, and accessories.

I actually found this weeks obsession while surfing the net for more info on Michael. And when I came upon it, I knew that I had struck pay dirt with it. The Michael Kors Rehearsal Drawstring Bag is awesome... but not for the faint at heart with it's exorbitant price tag. But she's sooooooooo cute for a nice comfy turtle neck with some cute leggings and a killer pair of boots!

The slightly textured leather is an unstructured bag with drawstring detailing at each side. I love the use of a magnetic snap closure plus an interior zip, wall and cell phone pockets. With an unstructured bag like this, I find adding feet, which this bag has is a huge help. The double handles make it easily carried on your shoulder or in your hand. But more than anything else, it simply looks classy and fun. I can see this bag appealing to a wide range of handbag lovers. And the color - how rich does it look? No wonder the color is called “coffee” - deep, dark and delish!!! I truly like this bag, but my original question still looms - how much more popular do YOU think Michael Kors is now that we are in our fifth season of Project Runway? Either way, you can buy this handbag through Nordstrom for $1,595.00.

2 comments:

Brandi With An I said...

omg that bag is sexy.
i had to do everything to keep from drooling.
i want one.

Unknown said...

Your telling me I love it.