9/26/2008

Left Eye's New CD

We all love and miss Lisa Left Eye Lopes, but I'm not sure if coming out with an album is a smart move right now. Especially with all the big boys dropping here within the next few months and with the current climate of the music industry itself. But here it is, a new album from the greatest sista of uniqueness Left Eye. The album is titled Eye-Legacy! And this album is supposed to hit stores in November. I just want to hear the first single. It's being reported that there are songs on the album from Tupac Shakur, Lil Mama, Chamillionaire, Missy Elliott, TLC, Wanya Morris of Boyz II Men, Free, Bobby Valentino, and Left Eye's sister, Reigndrop Lopes on it. I'm crossing my fingers on this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHE WILL BEAT THEM ALL OUT!!! DAMN!!!! CAN"T WAIT!!!!

R.I.P LISA "LEFT EYE" LOPES!!