9/19/2008

Bishop Thomas Weeks III Searches For His Next Wife

Father in Heaven. Only you know what this man needs, wants, and desires... and right now, he seems as if the good ol' Bishop Thomas Weeks has the desire for a third wife.

The preacher who choked, punched, and kicked his wife (at the time) Juanita Bynam in the parking lot of an Atlanta hotel, is on the prowel for the new Mrs. Weeks. But the craziest part about this is... he actually has a slew of woman who want to be his next wife. *blank stare*

Soooo, you mean to tell me that a man that you KNOW has a violent temper, and who just might get the devil in him to do it again, attracts you? Now, I'm not saying that he doesn't deserve another shot at love, but c'mon! This man has an anger problem and he damn well might use you as his next punching bag.

Anyways, Bishop Weeks has begun posting a series of webisodes on his website documenting his search for a new spouse. He lists his criteria for the next Mrs. Weeks as someone who can bear children, is sensual and can't be ugly. Now aren't those the best qualities to have in a spouse. Forget about being "God fearing" (I love that one), faithful, a good communicator, trustworthy and honest. Nooooo! You need be sensual enough to bare some babies for the pastor!

The Bishop, who was sentenced to three years probation, 200 hours of community service and anger management classes, is connecting. A bunch of women - presumably those with a high threshold for pain - have responded. I'm just waiting for the reality show to come on. Ahhh yes... I can see it now. Bishop Thomas Weeks in "The Bishop Needs Love Too" coming to you soon on where else... but VH1! HA!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a latina ,
I'd love to love Thomas Weeks
he's a handsome black man who needs a more calm , beautiful, spiritual, discerning, mature woman

Anonymous said...

Bishop Weeks needs a warm loving woman who can satisfy him spritually as well as physically
he dosen't deserve a shister like Jaunita Bynum , She's such a jackass, what a bufoon lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bishop,

Pimpin ain't dead, do ya thang man!

Anonymous said...

Bishop Weeks deserves to be happy
when I watched that televised wedding he really didn't look happy.

Anonymous said...

I'd sip the Bishop up like chocolate shake and enjoy every minute of it. He's fine

Anonymous said...

Hey Bishop,
I'm a well educated attractive woman 28 yrs old with a 4 year B.A. Degree in Psychology. I have my own pratice and I own my own home along with 2 duplex homes in Chicago, I have no children. my breast, hair , nails, and eyelashes are real, and so is my personality. I 'd be happy to send you photos to you at Global Destiny Ministries.

Anonymous said...

Yo...TW...GET ALL THE BOOOOOTAY YOU CAN LOL..KEEP IT FRESH LOL.

Anonymous said...

I think he desreves to be happy for a change.

Anonymous said...

Wowwwwwwwww, Bishop is getting a reality show?. So what is the deal with the Mama I want to sing movie
that was supose to come out in April of this year with Jaunita Bynum. Is it true it never made it to the big screen ? and her acting really sucked?

Anonymous said...

BEST WISHES TO YA BISHOP

Anonymous said...

I'd love to meet Bishop Weeks
I'd be a great counselor for him
and pray for him . jb isn't capable of loving anyone but herself.

Anonymous said...

Bishop, I'm a professional 32 year old woman (single)raised a methodist. I have my Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing specializing in Pediatrics. I own my own home for 6 years now(no back taxes owed)I'm very financially independent. I have no delinquent debts. And I confess to be the next Thomas Weeks III. i Sent photos to your website. k.i.t.

Miz Cheekz said...

ur commentary on this one killed me and the comments section killed me again. LOL