9/27/2008

We Miss You Already Dr. Pratt!

I have been watching ER since day one and I think that Dr Pratt’s (Mekhi Phifer) death was the saddest death since Dr Gant (Omar Epps) was hit by train 11 seasons ago. When they wheeled him through the ER in the gurney like that, I broke down in tears. That was an amazing way for all of us to say goodbye to one of the most memorable characters on the show.If the final season of ER is going to be as a good as the first episode of the season I am sad to see it go. This was the saddest episode in television history if you ask me! I cried like I lost a family member! If you can... just watch it! Even online if you have to!

1 comment:

Miz Cheekz said...

wow. my mom didn't tell me who died off the show but she told me she cried like a baby. she's been watching ER since season 1. i'mma have to get this epi off itunes & then watch the rest of this final season w/ya'll...