9/23/2008

Foolishness of The Day: The Stallionaires

*BIG BLANK ASS STARE*

Everything in me tells me that those rumors from a year ago are true! These boys are a little sweet in pants. I don't care what ya'll say. Chance and Real and whoever this third member of the Stallionaires, they're all riding the with the twinkle fairy. I'm wondering if this third dude is going to make some guest appearances on their new VH1 show? Do they have on eyeliner? And WHY...OH WHY... is Real's hair ridiculously beautiful? I'm jealous!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ dude's flat iron!!! Wooo weee this was a good laugh!

Miz Cheekz said...

did u say vh1 reality show? these guys have been kinda funny, but why?

Unknown said...

WOW...HOT ASS MESS!!!OH, AND THE THIRD GUY IS THEIR BROTHER...I FORGET HIS NAME..I GUESS THE RAINBOW BRITE GENE RUN IN THE FAM..LOL!