9/12/2008

Larry Johnson Has Herpes?

So I'm over at one of my favorite sites BallerAlert for my daily "groupie love" update, and I notice yet ANOTHER post about Kansas City Chiefs Running Back Larry Johnson and his ever evolving drama.

Seems some young lady his going on the site and putting it out there that LJ gave her herpes. *YIKES*!!!! Check out what she had to say:

Ladies if you are located in the Miami Beach/South beach area or just wherever this baller is. I plead with you to beware of Larry Johnson of the Kansas City Chiefs. He recently bought a condo this summer in Miami and is the talk on many known groupies lips who are known to have STD's.It's sad but true, I got herpes from him. We had unprotected sex when we were drunk once after a crazy club night, he gave me head and I returned the favor.I have soars on my mouth and my vagina and my ass.

WOW!!! I have heard many things about Larry over the past year or so and frankly, I didn't and still don't know what to believe. From the homosexual accusations and now this? Man Larry, you need to sit yo ass down somewhere... reaaaaaaaal quick homeboi!

But also on the site, they've posted a statement from Larry's reps:

The young lady in question was a young lady that Mr. Johnson met during his time at his new residence in Miami Beach. Mr. Johnson does know the young lady, however, the young lady attempted through various means to extort money through Mr. Johnson. When the extortion didn’t work, she tried to file criminal complaints but the police dropped the case because it had no merit. Once the case was dropped the young lady then turned to defaming Mr. Johnson’s name to the only website that would resort to reporting such frivolous lies, Balleralert.com. Mr. Johnson cares does not have herpes. He cares about his fans deeply and he thanks his supporters for not believing these allegations which are untrue.

My thing is... why even make a statement declaring your innocence? In something like this, I think the less said the better. You only make yourself look guilty when you go out defending yourself... let along, you're admitting that you knew this chick. So now it looks like you're just trying to throw the scent off by just admitting a portion of the truth.

1 comment:

Brandi With An I said...

well isn't he in a dilly of a pickle.