9/09/2008

Who The Hell Wants To Be Paris Hilton's BFF?

I promise... I just need 10 minutes of the execs at MTV's time to pitch my bullcorn ideas of my own reality show to them. I just know they'll take the bate because their asses seem to be biting at everything thrown there way.

This time, it's Paris Hilton. As if we needed more of that "Simple Life" simple simon ass thinking that the masses were subjected to a few years back.

This show is going to be about her searching for a new best friend. Paris is tired of the haters and she's looking for someone new. She's looking for someone new and cool who she can trust.

The show titled "Paris Hilton's My New BFF" will be hitting the MTV airwaves September 30th @ 10pm. GOOD... I'll be good and dead to the world at that time of night!

Supposedly, Paris will be scouraging the ends of the Earth in search of a ass kisserfriend to accompany her on the red carpet and jet setting across the globe. One of the qualities of this person... They must look as good as her? Really? So they gotta weight about 80lbs and look like my best friends chihuahua?

No comments: