9/08/2008

MTV VMA Red Carpet

So we all know that the MTV VMA's went down last night and I must say, I was not amused at all. like my girl MzVirgo stated last night while we were on Twitter, "NO shock value, no surprises, nothing." The one thing I will say I was surprised at was Kanye's performance. I'm not sure what to think of it. Anyways, check out the celebs as they do their red carpet hoe strolls!
When did Wayne get that lip stud?
Didn't really cut for Ciara's hair-do, it was definitely a DON'T EVER DO IT AGAIN!
Jeezy lookin like he's gettin his physical fitness on
Mr. & Mrs. Kobe Bryant
Luda
Ne-Yo
Chris Breezy
Rihanna
Mr. Lucious himself... LL Cool J
Danity Kane... I swear I thought they broke up
Busta Rhymes

2 comments:

Jenn Martinson said...

Aundrea is the only one from Danity Kane that looked cute!

Next year they should have a Danity Kane/Pussycat Dolls dance off!

Anonymous said...

ok.....now what in the world is LiL wAYNE THINKING???i mean he has alot of tatoos but now he got his lip pierced???c'mon its 2008 a.k.a what i call a fresh new year!!!

anyway....mom this is so halrious