9/08/2008

Inside The VMA's

I was not entertained by last nights VMA awards. It was boring and I really don't want to do a post about it anymore than I just did the first one, but I will because I'm sure some of you missed it last night. But rest assured, you missed nothing!

I think the most shocking part of the night was the 3 awards that Britney Spears went away with. Hell... I think Brit was even shocked. I do believe, however, that this was MTV's way of saying "we're sorry Britney for all the cruel things we've said or done to you!"... SPARE ME DUDE! I swear I didn't even know that she came out with an album to deserve ANY awards. That shows you how relevant this chick is in my life. All I remember hearing about her is the whole damn custody case.

Kanye West closed out the show, with a singing performance of a song that hasn't been released yet. It was decent but I need Kanye to stick with rapping and not singing.
I loved the song performed by T.I. and Rihanna and I'm definitely looking forward to T.I.'s "Paper Trail"
T-Wayne performed together which was decent
Since when did Lil Wayne become a rocker? He performed with Kid Rock and it was actually pretty kewl
Danity Kane and Jonas Brothers
Olympic medalist Micheal Phelps was on hand to introduce Lil Wayne and Ciara was there
Chrihanna was all boo'd up looking cute together
Here's Mr. West lookin 65 years old. Kanye please shave that -ish off buddy!

2 comments:

Jenn Martinson said...

I was flipping back and forth but nothing made me want to watch it. I was tripped out that VH-1 was directing people to it. Weird.

Anonymous said...

Starting at the top:

Hated: everything Britney

Loved: Rhi

Hated: Weezy's one size too big skinny jeans

Loved: T.I. and Rhi

Hated: The Host

Loved: Seth (jonah Hill from superbad)

Dunno: Kanye's performance... dont know how i feel yet.