9/15/2008

Swizz Beats Finally Speaks About Affair

So this little "love triangle" between Swizz Beats, estranged wife Mashonda, and Alicia Keys has finally hit the mainstream media. Swizzy talked with Us magazine and states that Alicia is not the blame for his seperation from Mashonda.

"I can no longer ignore the harmful rumors, that my friend Alicia Keys is in any way linked to my marital circumstances or to the decision that [my wife] Mashonda and I have made to separate," Beatz tells Us.

"I am disappointed that some have chosen to try and tarnish Alicia's reputation by irresponsibly implicating her in a situation that she has absolutely nothing to do with," Beatz, a father of two, says.

He continues with, "This experience has been one of the most difficult times in my life, and as was stated when we announced our separation several months ago, I ask that you continue to respect my privacy in dealing with this personal matter,"

Well... it took you long enough! I just don't know though. Why would Mashonda put Alicia in all of this for no reason? Maybe Swizz and Alicia have a good "friendship" and Mashonda is just speculating that they could be messing around. Who knows. But as my granny always said, "what's done in the dark, always comes to light".

No comments: