9/14/2008

Jennifer Hudson Engaged To ILNY Punk!

OMG!!! I knew they were dating but I didn't think it would get to this point. People magazine is reporting that Jennifer Hudson and boyfriend, David Otunga aka "Punk" from VH1's calamity show , "I Love New York", have gotten engaged, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"I can confirm that Jennifer got engaged to her boyfriend David on Friday night in L.A." says the rep. Otunga, popped the question with a Neil Lane diamond ring on the Dreamgirls Oscar winner's 27th birthday.

The couple, who have been dating less than a year, both hail from Chicago.

3 comments:

Chus said...

This is what I think: David Otunga & Jennifer Hudson

ng2000 said...

Valuable resource of jennifer hudson news summaries: http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=jennifer-hudson

Miz Cheekz said...

when this guy was on New York's show my gaydar was buzzing real loud. i'm surprised she's dating him. am i the only one?