9/10/2008

Meet The Ex-Elba

And all this time I thought my husband had never been married before. But YBF.com has uncovered the ex-factor of that sexiness that is Idris Elba. Meet his ex... Kim Elba. Seems Kim and their child live here in Atlanta and she's a makeup artist to the "stars". I'm trying to figure it out though... maybe she's just been having a really hard time of it... because she's looking a bit haggard in the face. And YBF is also reporting that the ex Mrs. Elba is good friends with Sheree Whitfield, who will be starring in Bravo's upcoming season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I'm assuming at some point in time during the season, we'll get a real view of Kim.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn how long were they married for..3 days? I swear I kept telling everyone he was married. Then all of a sudden he made the most eligible bachelors list... so I'm like some of these publications need to check their facts... I never once considered that he turned around an got a divorce...smh!

Anonymous said...

Don't you think Idris' ex-wife looks older than him? He certainly didn't meet her in the UK, because he's not well known here in London. Black stars usually aren't. He might look fine and all that, but he needs Jesus.........! Looks aren't everything.

Anonymous said...

I hope he has Jesus. In the real way...that would really make him attractive! :)

Anonymous said...

I don't think this chic was is the EX Mrs. Elba. Reports say that he was married to a Liberian woman named Dorwoma Sherman. This chick may be posing as his ex. There are no reports that he said he was married to Kim and no images of Kim and Isan (his daughter )