9/07/2008

More Celebs At Fashion Rocks

Conde Nast Media Group’s 5th Anniversary of Fashion Rocks took place at Radio City Music Hall in New York City, NY. I see Ciara is taking every photo-op to work on the modeling contract she's got!
Tyra is looking very... shall we say... drag queeny
Ashanti looked great minus the shoes
Chris Brown came out and also performed
MJB was beautiful as usual
Is it me, or is there something funny goin on with Brandy's eyes. I swear she's got that milky eye look like she's been sippin the bottle a lil too damn hard. And is that a trash bag she's sportin?
Oh Keyshia Keyshia Keyshia
Sexiness at it's best... LL Cool J
So uhhh, Lil Mama... I guess your part of T-Pains circus act too huh? Ohhhhh, now I get it!
Last and most definitely least... Solange trying oh so hard to step out of her sisters shadow and stop "gravy training" off of Bey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't Lil Mama look like Willy Wonka?
And Solange.... good grief!