9/06/2008

Usher Get's His Sexy Back!

Dare I say it, but dammit!!! I think Usher has gotten his sexy back! FINALLY! It's amazing what the reality of your mother and the split from a gold digger can bring you.

Ush got the opportunity to open up for the NFL Kickoff Concert last night in NY and he was most definitely looking hot ta def! Ohhhh, how I used to love him so. That was until he decided to grow up! I kid I kid. But when he started growing that beard and looking scruffy and fluffy... No Suh! Not a good look. But now that Mama Patton is back on the scene, I see things are back to normal and I'm hoping his career is too. He's gotten rid of the beard and he damn sure ain't sportin that ring like he used too!

You have to admit, Usher is one hell of an entertainer right? Of course he's getting older and making room for the new booty's like Chris Brown and Omarion and the like, but he's still got it!

He's Baaaaaaaaaaaack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched the performance and while I will agree that the brother looks good he doesn't have the same affect as he did Pre-Tameka. Maybe I am growing older or maybe he fell off a bit. Nice effort though.